Assalamualaikum...Today I will tell a story about my dream,everybody has a dream in their life but not all people can reach it.So do I,my first dream is when I was in primary school at standard 1.I want to be a doctor,that's my dream.That dream continue with me until I entering the secondary school but then when I did not do well in PMR my dream to become a doctor has fallen apart when I do not qualified to go to science class to pursuit my dream as a doctor.I only qualified to entering the accounting class only.From that day I've said to my self I have to find another dream for me because it was my fault that makes me let my dream go away so I set from the day I step in my class,I want to be an accounting teacher.Thank god with the bless from HIM I feel like I have found the right course for me because after a year I study in accounting I can get along with the subject well.After 2 years which is in form 4 and 5,I have study hard because I don't want want my dream to fall again.When the result of SPM come out,I was so grateful and glad with what I get.It feels like the road to pursuit my dream lay infront me very wide..6A's that what I've got for my hardwork,very worth every second I've spent at the books.With the result I've got chance to continue my study at PPMC which is Pulau Pinang Matriculation College in accounting course.'There is a price we have to pay for victory' that is the line that I hold on when I'm at matriculation because the way I have to study there is different from secondary school.There is a time I felt like I want to go home because of I can't stand the presure but with my family supporting me behind I realize that it's not about just me.Thank god I finished my study there with a dream to become an accounting teacher.However i have to let my dream go away again when I do not qualified to continue my study in degree in accounting at UPSI to go out as a teacher but only qualified to UITM but I take it in a positive way and I think HE got a better plan for me.In UITM I've got degree in Bussiness Management International course.This course is very interesting I think because that's the reason I chose it.With the basic I've got in my previous college I just need to work a little hard to get ready my self to enter the bussiness world as a successfull bussiness woman because that is my new dream.Unfortunately, I have to change my dream again because we know that lately world's economy situation became unstable so I don't want to risk my future so I have decided that after I graduate with a degree in my arms,I will continue my study one more year in after degree's teaching course then get a master so after that I can become a lecturer in international bussiness management subject's.Thats my dream for now and I hope that after this I dont have to change my dream anymore.Thanks for reading,that's all for now..
oit...bla mla wt blog???rjen2 follow la blog ak yea...hehe
BalasPadamhaha.baru berjinak2la.
BalasPadam